What Is a Productive Office Assessment and Why Does Your Business Need It?
We take pride on helping other businesses discover and correct their inefficiencies so that they may cut unnecessary costs and increase their productivity at the office.
If you are intrigued by these benefits but are wondering what such an assessment entails, we are happy to break it down. It mainly consists of the following 4 processes.
Benefits of a Productive Office Assessment
Our new workflow software combined with the latest in output management technology allows us to assess, create, support, and maximize your digital, paper and network environments resulting in:
- Improved office productivity
- Accelerated workflow
- Reduced print and paper consumption
- Added print flexibility for mobile users
- Stronger information security
- Improved network efficiencies
- Smaller carbon footprint
Our Productive Office Assessment consists of the following process.
- We conduct a quantitative and qualitative analysis of current business processes
- Establish client goals and requirements
- Establish current state baseline
- Design future state infrastructure
- Define output strategy and policy
- Plan future business improvements
- Prepare implementation roadmap
- Launch change management phase
- Install device monitoring, user support systems and flett database
- Implement new procedures, training, management process and staff
- Phase in new device moves, software, applications and processes
- Minimize disruption
- Manage new and legacy assets as well as workflow processes through contract expiration
- Continuous reporting based on performance reporting
- Maintain number of managed devices and workflow to optimal level
- Implement business improvements including workflow, security and distributed capture
- Manage input/output service activities per SLA, including multi-vendor maintenance, installed software/applications and manage network services
- Manage financials and reporting, measure performance and user satisfaction, manage assets and lease contracts, manage new workflow policies and procedures and assist in enforcing and updating new policy and procedures.
Why choose Technocom?
We believe that once we have to opportunity to introduce ourselves and show you how much value we can add to your business, the answer will be an obvious one. But even you decide to request the free productive office assessment and not proceed further, that is fine too. We want you to feel comfortable and empowered to take your business to the next level any way you wish.